In 2017 we conducted a survey of our customers to:
- measure satisfaction with our services
- better understand our customers and their needs
- identify service improvements that will respond to customers' needs.
We achieved an overall satisfaction rate of 85 per cent.
In response to customer feedback, we intend to focus our service improvements in four key areas:
- accessibility of information
- efficiency of VCAT processes
- improving language support
- working closely with external service providers on their information provision about VCAT.
The survey will be conducted annually and the results will be reported in our Annual Report.