How to register for the Residential Tenancies Hub
Estate agents and community housing groups
You can access the Residential Tenancies Hub as a representative of an estate agency or community housing group, such as the Director of Housing, Women's Housing and Aboriginal Housing Victoria.
With a login you can:
- make applications
- get a VCAT reference number immediately upon making an application
- in most cases receive details for your scheduled hearing date
- withdraw applications before a hearing takes place
- set up direct debit to pay any VCAT fees associated with your case automatically
- create notices, including a notice to vacate and warrant of possession
- renew proceedings
- produce fee statements.
How to register
If you are registering to use the hub for the first time you will need to:
2. Post the completed forms to:
Registrar, Residential Tenancies Division
VCAT Residential Tenancies Hub
55 King St
3. We will then send you login details.
Enquiries about the hub
Phone: 03 9628 9090