Residential Tenancies Hub
Use our free Residential Tenancies Hub if you are a tenant, landlord, estate agent or Director of Housing representative, unless your are:
- applying about a caravan park or rooming house residency
- a protected person or excluded tenant under a family violence intervention order or safety notice
- making a claim valued at $15,000 or more
- a disability service provider or resident.
How to register for the hub
Tenants and landlords
You will need an email address to register.
Estate agents and other agencies
If you used our previous ‘VCAT Online’ system, your login works in the Residential Tenancies Hub.
If you are registering to use the hub for the first time:
2. Post the completed forms to:
Registrar, Residential Tenancies Division
VCAT Residential Tenancies Hub
55 King St
3. We will then send you login details.
Enquiries about the Hub
Email - Residential Tenancies Hub: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - Residential Tenancies Hub: 03 9628 9090