Application for order - Retail tenancies and real property - Building and Property List

Use this form if you want VCAT to hear a dispute about joint property, retail tenancy or a water dispute.

This application form can be used for the following case types:

  • co-owned land and goods
  • retail and commercial leases
  • unreasonable flow of water between properties.