Application to review the refusal or failure to extend time of a permit

Apply under section 81(1) of the Planning and Environment Act 1987 to have VCAT review a decision by a responsible authority to refuse or fail to extend the time of a permit.

VCAT can only consider an application to extend the time on a permit if the responsible authority refused to extend the time or failed to make a decision to extend the time.

If you have any difficulties with applying online, contact us on 1300 01 8228 and select 5.