Posted on 21 Feb 2017
VCAT's customers have rated their satisfaction with our services at 85 per cent.
This is the overall satisfaction rating achieved during a customer survey carried out in September 2016.
In response to the feedback we will focus on four key areas for service improvements:
- accessibility of information
- efficiency of VCAT processes
- improving language support
- assisting vulnerable and disadvantaged customers.
The annual customer survey is an initiative of our Customer Service Improvement Program, which aims to deliver on three key projects:
- standardising and streamlining processes and procedures, to improve customers' experience in dealing with VCAT
- moving to a single phone number and modernised service operations, to make it easier for our customers to contact us
- creating a framework for future customer service, including a revised service commitment and complaints policy, as well as the annual customer satisfaction survey.
For more detail about the survey results, see our 2016 customer survey results page.