Go to all resources

Application by a disability service provider or resident form

If you are a disability An impairment or combination of impairments – physical, neurological, or acquired brain injury. To be defined as a disability, the impairment would be permanent, result in significantly reduced capacity to communicate, move around or manage day-to-day activities and require ongoing support. service provider or resident of a community residential unit run by a disability service provider, use this form to apply to VCAT to hear disputes about residential charges, notices to vacate, notices of temporary relocation or to request VCAT make orders for possession, non-payment of rent and other problems.