Go to all resources

Application by a protected person form

If you are a protected person in a family violence intervention order A court order that prohibits a person from harming or harassing someone. or family violence safety notice that has an exclusion clause, use this form if you want VCAT to:

  • make orders terminating the existing tenancy The agreement between a landlord and a tenant for the rental of a property. agreement and requiring the landlord to enter into a new tenancy agreement, or
  • make an order to reduce the term of the fixed term tenancy agreement.

You can complete an application using an online form or PDF form.