Application for an order - Review and Regulation
An online application is the easiest and fastest way to apply and pay your fee. The online form lets you complete an application you started previously and pay immediately by credit card.
Use the PDF application form instead of applying online, if you are:
- unable to pay the application fee by credit card
- applying for fee relief – use the PDF below and complete a separate Application for fee relief form
- applying under the Transport Accident Act 1986 and want to pay the application fee later or ask for a fee waiver
- applying under the Freedom of Information Act 1982 because your FOI request was deemed refused or relates to your personal affairs, and you do not have to pay an application fee
- raising a security issue but cannot upload an image or a scan of the VCAT Security Request form during the online application process.
- Title Application for an order - Review and Regulation
View or download
ListReview and Regulation List
Last modified1 July 2016