Go to all resources

Application for determination of a disputed claim for compensation - Planning and Environment List - Land Valuation

Use this form to apply to VCAT if you are an acquiring authority or you are an owner or occupier of land that is being acquired and you do not agree with the compensation being claimed or offered.