Go to all resources

Application for leave to apply and Application by an interested party

Use this form only if you are not a landlord or a tenant of the subject rented premises, but claim sufficient interest in the tenancy agreement to be allowed to apply.

You must send a copy of this completed application to all other parties to the proceedings.

If you do not understand any of the questions on this form phone the VCAT Customer Service on 9628 9800 or 1800 133 055 (Rural or Regional Victoria). VCAT's website has useful information including video footage showing how hearings are conducted and access to legislation. Please refer to www.vcat.vic.gov.au.

For any other tenancy advice and assistance contact the Consumer Affairs Helpline on 1300 558 181.