Go to all resources

Application for review – Objectors – Planning and Environment List

Use this form if you object to a responsible authority – usually a council – granting a permit or intending to grant a permit and you want VCAT to review the responsible authority's decision.

An objector under section 82, an affected person under section 82B or a recommending referral authority under section 82AAA of the Planning and Environment Act 1987 may apply.