Go to all resources

Application form for leave to withdraw a proceeding

An applicantDefinitionThe person or organisation applying to VCAT. may ask us for permission to withdraw their case at any time before a final decision is made by VCAT. The applicant must request this in writing to VCAT and all other parties. 

If we make a VCAT order giving you permission to withdraw the case, it cannot be reinstated.

If you have reached agreement with other parties before we make an order, you should instead apply for consent orders

To ask for permission to withdraw an application, use the form below.

  • Title Application form for leave to withdraw a proceeding
  • View or download
  • List
    Building and Property List
    Environment and Resources List
    Guardianship List
    Legal Practice List
    Civil Claims List
    Human Rights List
    Planning List
    Owners Corporations List
    Residential Tenancies List
    Review and Regulation List
  • Last modified
    30 August 2017