Go to all resources

Application to register an interstate order

Use this form if you want to register an Interstate Order and you are the existing guardianDefinitionA person who makes personal lifestyle decisions on behalf of someone with a disability, including decisions about their living arrangements, work arrangements, medical treatment and access to people and services. (or interstate equivalent), the existing administrator (or interstate equivalent) or the Public Advocate.

You can apply using either the online or PDF form.

  • Title Application to register an interstate order
  • View or download
  • List
    Guardianship List
    Human Rights List
  • Last modified
    31 August 2017