Go to all resources

Application to the Owners Corporations List

Use this form if you want VCAT to hear your Owners Corporation dispute. You can complete an application using an online form or PDF form.

Do not complete an online form if you also want to apply for fee reliefDefinitionVCAT fees that are waived, reduced or postponed due to financial hardship. . Please use the PDF below and complete a separate Application for fee relief form. Read more about fee relief.