Guardianship and Powers of Attorney fees
Fees effective 1 July 2018
There are no application fees or hearing fees for Guardianship and Powers of Attorney cases.
The annual administration fee for administration orders is $130.10.
You do not pay GST on this fee.
See fees for other VCAT services including:
- issuing a summons
- inspecting a file
- copies of documents
- video conference bookings.
You can pay the annual administration fee for administration orders through:
- Securepay – by credit card during completion of the online ABA
- BPAY – online or through telephone banking
- POST billpay – pay in person at any post outlet.
You can apply to have VCAT fees waived, reduced or postponed for a matter under Guardianship and Powers of Attorney, make your request by email or post.
GPO Box 13193
Law Courts VIC 8010
Eligibility for fee relief
You can find out eligibility requirements on our fee relief page.
- Title Guardianship and Powers of Attorney fees
Last modified1 July 2018