Request by landlord for Warrant of Possession

If VCAT has made a possession order, landlords and their agents may use this form to request a Warrant of Possession.

Request for Inclusion in the Short Cases List - Planning and Environment Division

Use this form if you are a partyDefinitionA person or organisation directly involved in a VCAT case, including a person or organisation that has brought the case before VCAT or who is defending claims made against them. to a proceeding in the Planning and Environment Division and wish the case to be included in the Short Cases ListDefinitionA List is an area in VCAT that deals with cases of a similar nature. For example, the Residential Tenancies List decides cases between tenants and landlords, and the Civil Claims List handles disputes about buying or selling goods and services.

Retail and Commercial Leases fees

See fees for cases related to retail and commercial leases.

Review and Regulation fees

See fees for cases related to review and regulation.

Review of a decision - Application to the Building and Property List

Use this form is you are applying for a review of a decision made by the Domestic Building Dispute Resolution Victoria (DBDRV) or a review of certain decisions of the Victorian Building Authority (VBA).

Section 11 request to VCAT (Severe Substance Dependence Treatment Act 2010)

Use this request form if you have made an application to the Magistrates’ Court of Victoria under section 10 of the Severe Substance Dependence Treatment Act 2010 and you want us to check whether VCAT has previously made a guardianship order in respect to the person.

Security request form

Use this form if you are concerned that a person named in your application may be a potential security risk at the hearingDefinitionThe time and place at which VCAT hears the parties argue their case and makes a decision. , and/or you are seeking to appear at the hearing via a remote witness facility.

Statement of grounds - Planning and Environment Division

A statement of grounds sets out your reasons for contesting a Planning and Environment case.

Summary of proofs - landlord's claim for bond or compensation

Use this form as a summary of proofs if you are the landlord and you want to claim the bond or compensation or to request an extension of time to claim the bond.

Summary of proofs - termination and possession

Use this form as a summary of the supporting documents (proofs) you are providing in support of your application for a termination order or both a termination and possession order.