VCAT fee tables effective 1 July 2016
The Victorian Government has set fees for VCAT services effective from 1 July 2016.
The fees differ across VCAT's four divisions: Civil, Administrative, Human Rights and Residential Tenancies.
Other fees – such as file inspections by people who are not a party to a matter – apply regardless of the division.
You can look up your fees by division or download the fees table.
Use the Credit card payment form if you want to pay a fee by credit card.
- Civil Division fees – applications about goods and services, owners corporations, property, retail leases, and flow of water between properties.
- Administrative Division fees – applications about legal practice, planning and environment, and review and regulation.
- Human Rights Division fees – applications about guardianship, Powers of Attorney, equal opportunity, racial and religious vilification, health and privacy information, disability, and Mental Health Tribunal decisions.
- Residential Tenancies Division fees – applications about renting, rooming houses, public housing, caravan parks, site tenancies and site ownerships.
- Other VCAT services
- Title VCAT fee tables effective 1 July 2016
ListBuilding and Property ListGuardianship ListLegal Practice ListCivil Claims ListHuman Rights ListPlanning and Environment ListOwners Corporations ListResidential Tenancies ListReview and Regulation List
Last modified24 January 2017
Superseded Document8 November 2016