VCAT practice note - PNVCAT4 - Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Alternative dispute resolution (ADR) plays an important role at the Tribunal in facilitating the resolution of a wide range of disputes informally and cost-effectively. The Tribunal is an acknowledged leader in the delivery of ADR services, which are usually provided through either a mediation or compulsory conference.
- This practice note sets out the main practices and procedures that apply to ADR at the Tribunal.
- In any proceeding the Tribunal may at its discretion vary the operation of the practice note by direction or order.
- This practice note has been issued by the Rules Committee pursuant to section 158 of the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal Act 1998.
- Title VCAT practice note - PNVCAT4 - Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
ListBuilding and Property ListGuardianship ListLegal Practice ListCivil Claims ListHuman Rights ListPlanning and Environment ListOwners Corporations ListResidential Tenancies ListReview and Regulation List
Last modified1 October 2014