310 results

Guide for residency applications by a disability service provider or resident

If you live in, own or manage a group home or specialist disability accommodation (SDA) enrolled dwelling, refer to this guide to find out how to a

Application for a special medical procedure

If you know a person with disability who cannot give their own consent, you may apply to VCAT to decide whether a special medical procedure should

Application form for an enforcement order under the Traditional Owner Settlement Act 2010

Use this form if you believe there is activity involving the use of land that may be in violation of a land use agreement under the Traditional

Application for order (Environment and resources)

Use this form if you are applying for an order to resolve a dispute, for a declaration, for an enforcement action or wish to refer a matter to VCAT

Application for review (Environment and resources)

Use this form to apply for a review of a decision by a government body, agency or Minister under the:

Application for review of decision - valuation of land

Use this form to ask VCAT to review a land valuation made by a council, the Valuer-General or other valuation authority.

Application form to reassess or revoke a guardianship or administration order

Use this form if you want VCAT to make an early reassessment of an existing guardianship, administration (including for a missing person), supporti

Section 11 request to VCAT (Severe Substance Dependence Treatment Act 2010)

Use this request form if you have made an application to the Magistrates’ Court of Victoria under section 10 of the Severe Substance Dependence

​Appoint an administrator for a missing person

Use this form to ask VCAT to appoint an administrator on behalf of a missing person.

Practice day request form

Practice day hearings deal with directions, interim orders or procedural applications in the Planning List and Environment and Resources List.