Careers at VCAT
VCAT offers a wide range of exciting career opportunities for staff in:
- registry, listings and customer services
- people management
- strategic communications
- information technology
- finance and reporting.
Our staff are engaged through Court Services Victoria.
We advertise opportunities on the Victorian Government careers website.
Current opportunities include:
- Listings Manager, Fixed Term
- Specialist Registrar and Lawyer
- Specialist Registrar and Principal Case Manager
- Case Officers x 3, Full time and Fixed Term
- Manager, Capability and Organisational Development
- Admin officers
- Team Leader, Human Rights Division
Our members are appointed for seven years by the Governor in Council on the recommendation of the Attorney-General.
Student placements and work experience
If you have support from a school or registered training organisation, you can contact us to request a work experience or other educational placement.
We engage our volunteers through the Court Network. We cannot accept offers of volunteer work from individuals.