William Cooper Justice Centre hearings and counter now at 55 King St | Concerned about coronavirus? See public health at VCAT.

Case types

Cases types describe the types of dispute or issue we can help you with.  Learn more about how we can help you by choosing the case type that best describes what you need.

Back top