Goods and services disputes

Disputes about products and services you bought or sold are heard in VCAT's Civil Claims List.

Get an outcome

Before you apply

Find out about what goods and services disputes you can bring to VCAT, time frames, application fees and how to start your application.

Respond to an application

When you get a notice about an application at VCAT, find out what this means for you, your options and what you need to do.

After you apply

After you apply to VCAT about a goods and services dispute, find out what you need to do and what happens next.

Join a VCAT case

If you want someone to join a goods and services case already at VCAT, find out what your options are and what you need to do.