Owners corporations disputes

Disputes about the management and use of common property and areas within subdivided land, such as apartments or units. Formerly known as ‘body corporates’.

Get an outcome

Before you apply

Find out about what owners corporations disputes you can bring to VCAT, time frames, application fees and how to apply.

Respond to an application

If you've received a notice from VCAT about an application made against you in an owner's corporation dispute, find out how to respond.

After you apply

After you apply to VCAT, understand the VCAT process, find out what you need to do and what happens next.

Join a VCAT case

If you want someone to join an owners corporation case that is already at VCAT, find out what your options are and what you need to do.