Level 2, Uni Hill Town Centre, 1-3 Janefield Drive, Bundoora VIC 3083
For email addresses, see Contacts and locations.
Monday to Friday from 9am-12.30pm and 1.30pm-4.30pm.
Services we provide
- Find the right application form for your dispute and learn how to apply.
- Pay VCAT fees over the counter. We currently cannot accept payments by cash, cheque or money order.
- Lodge applications, documents and submissions in person.
- Find out about organisations who can give you legal advice and other support.
- Have affidavits taken and statutory declarations witnessed.
- We can give you some details about your hearing, but we can't speed up the process of getting your hearing date.
We recommend you use the PTV Journey Planner to plan your trip by public transport.
Tram Route 86 Bundoora RMIT - Waterfront City Docklands
Stop Number 70 is at the corner of Janefield Drive and Plenty Road. It's a 2-minute walk (120 metres) to the Uni Hill Town Centre.
The following bus services stop nearby:
- Route 382 Whittlesea - Northland Shopping Centre via South Morang Station
- Route 383 Palisades - University Hill
- Route 566 Lalor - Northland via Plenty Road, Childs Road and Grimshaw Street
3-hour parking bays are available around the complex (corner of Graduate Road and Plenty Road), including pram and disabled parking.
There are limited all-day parking spaces near College St and Plenty Rd.
Facilities available at this venue include:
- video conferencing
- telephone conferencing
If you would like to know more about using video or telephone conferencing during your case or if you have security concerns, contact us before your hearing.