For email addresses, see Contacts and locations.
What you need to know if you’re coming to VCAT in person
Services we provide
- Find the right application form for your dispute and learn how to apply.
- Pay VCAT fees over the counter.
- Lodge applications, documents and submissions in person. (You can also lodge documents through a dropbox at the building entrance on weekdays from 9 am to 4.30 pm.)
- Find out about organisations who can give you legal advice and other support.
- Have affidavits taken and statutory declarations witnessed.
- We can give you some details about your hearing, but we can't speed up the process of getting your hearing date.
We recommend you use the PTV Journey Planner to plan your trip by public transport.
We are a 10-minute walk from Southern Cross Station or a five-minute tram ride from Flinders Street Station.
Due to construction work, there is limited street parking around 55 King Street, Melbourne.
Paid parking is available nearby:
- 450 Flinders Lane - Secure Parking
- 517 Flinders Lane - Care Park
- 522 Flinders Lane - Secure Parking
- 453 Flinders Lane - Wilson Parking
- 555 Flinders Street - Care Park
- 530 Collins Street - Wilson Parking
Facilities available at this location include:
- video conferencing
- telephone conferencing
If you need to use video or telephone conferencing or if your case requires security request these services in writing before your hearing so we can make sure they are available on the day of your hearing.
Even if you make an application in time, we cannot guarantee that the services you applied for will be available.
Electronic devices in VCAT hearing rooms
See our policy on photography, recording, mobile phones and electronic devices at VCAT.