For email addresses, see Contacts and locations.
What you need to know if you're coming to VCAT in person
Services we provide
- Find the right application form for your dispute and learn how to apply.
- Pay VCAT fees over the counter. We currently cannot accept payments by cheque or money order.
- Lodge applications, documents and submissions in person.
- Find out about organisations who can give you legal advice and other support.
- Have affidavits taken and statutory declarations witnessed.
- We can give you some details about your hearing, but we can't speed up the process of getting your hearing date.
We recommend you use the PTV Journey Planner to plan your trip by public transport, including trains and buses.
Distance from Oakleigh Railway Station
20 Atherton Road is a three-minute walk from the Oakleigh Railway Station.
Pakenham and Cranbourne line trains stop at Oakleigh Railway Station.
No public car park facilities are available on site. Free and paid on-street and off-street parking are available nearby. Some of the parking options are have time restrictions.
Facilities at this venue include:
- video conferencing
- telephone conferencing
If you need to use video or telephone conferencing or if your case requires additional security, send us a request in writing before your hearing so we can make sure they are available on the day of your hearing.
Even if you make an application in time, we cannot guarantee that the services you applied for will be available.
Electronic devices in VCAT hearing rooms
See our policy on photography, recording, mobile phones and electronic devices at VCAT.