Application form for an enforcement order under the Traditional Owner Settlement Act 2010

Use this form if you believe there is activity involving the use of land that may be in violation of a land use agreement under theĀ Traditional Owner Settlement Act 2010.

You must represent a traditional owner group to apply to VCAT.