Application form for leave to withdraw a proceeding

An applicant may ask us for permission to withdraw their case at any time before a final decision is made by VCAT. The applicant must request this in writing to VCAT and all other parties. 

If we make a VCAT order giving you permission to withdraw the case, it cannot be reinstated.

If you have reached agreement with other parties before we make an order, you should instead apply for consent orders

To ask for permission to withdraw an application, use the form below.