Application by a non-permit holder to cancel or amend a permit

Use this form if you are a non-permit holder and wish to cancel or amend a permit under section 87 or 89 or to apply for a stop order under section 93 of the Planning and Environment Act 1987.

'Non-permit holder' means a person who is not the owner or occupier of the land concerned, or any person who is entitled to use or develop the land concerned.  It includes the responsible authority or a referral authority.

If you have any difficulties with applying online, contact us on 1300 01 8228 and select 5.