Application for an order - Human Rights List
Use this form to make an application under:
- Disability Act 2006
- an order under the Equal Opportunity Act 2010 or the Racial and Religious Tolerance Act 2001
- a section 89 exemption from the provisions of the Equal Opportunity Act 2010
- Application for interim order or injunction
- an application to have a VCAT proceeding struck out or dismissed under the VCAT Act 1998
- registration of a conciliation agreement.
No application fees and hearing fees apply unless you are applying for an exemption from any provision of Victorian discrimination law.