Application for orders - Powers of attorney

You can apply to VCAT if you are the principal, the nearest relative of the principal, an attorney or supportive attorney under the enduring power of attorney, or someone who has a special interest in the affairs of the principal.

Complete this application form, submit it to VCAT, and send a copy to all the people you named in the form.