Application by permit applicant to transfer an objector review to Major Cases List

If you are the permit applicant (respondent) in a case brought by an objector under section 82 or 82B of the Planning and Environment Act 1987, use this form to apply to have the review transferred into the Major Cases List.

If you have any difficulties with applying online, contact us on 1300 01 8228 and select 5.