Application by a person experiencing personal or family violence

Use this application if you are a renter (tenant), resident, or site tenant who has experienced or is experiencing personal or family violence. You can ask VCAT to make orders about your rental agreement (lease) or rental property under the Residential Tenancies Act 1997.

The most common applications are about ending or changing the rental agreement. The type of application you can make depends on your circumstances.