Guide for residency applications by a disability service provider or resident

If you live in, own or manage a group home or specialist disability accommodation (SDA) enrolled dwelling, refer to this guideĀ to find out how to apply about residential charges, notices to vacate, or to request VCAT make orders for possession, non-payment of rent and other problems.