Review of a planning decision by an objector

Use this application form if you object to a responsible authority – usually a council – granting a permit or intending to grant a permit and you want VCAT to review the responsible authority's decision.

An objector under section 82, an affected person under section 82B or a recommending referral authority under section 82AAA of the Planning and Environment Act 1987 may apply.

If you have any difficulties with applying online, contact us on 1300 01 8228 and select 5.