Transfer to major cases list – Planning

If you are the permit applicant (respondent) in a case brought by an objector under section 82 or 82B of the Planning and Environment Act 1987, you can apply to have the review transferred into the Major Cases List.

If you have any difficulties with applying online, contact us on 1300 01 8228 and select 5.