Guide for applications by a disability service provider or resident

If you live in, own or manage a group home or specialist disability accommodation (SDA) enrolled dwelling, use this form to apply to VCAT to hear disputes about residential charges, notices to vacate, or to request VCAT make orders for possession, non-payment of rent and other problems.