How to get an ASIC Current Company Extract
If you have a dispute with a company and want VCAT to resolve it, you must buy an ASIC Current Company Extract and include it with your application. It confirms you're taking legal action against the right company and that the registered address is correct.
Watch the video.
How to download an ASIC Company Extract - video transcript
- You can order an ASIC Company Extract from the ASIC website.
- Don’t get the free summary, it does not contain the registered business address.
- We’ll tell you how to get the correct ASIC Company Extract.
- Go to the ASIC Connect website at connectonline.asic.gov.au.
- On the top right of the website, go to the section ‘Search ASIC Registers’.
- In the dropdown, select ‘Organisation and Business Names’.
- On the next field, enter the company name.
- Select ‘Go’.
- In the search results, select the company you are looking for.
- Scroll down to the section ‘Company extract’ and select ‘Current
- company information’.
- Scroll down and select ‘Add to cart’.
- Select ‘OK’.
- Select ‘Checkout’.
- Select ‘Pay now’.
- During the payment process, enter your email address.
- You will receive a link to download the company extract in your email.
- For more help with getting this extract, contact ASIC on 1300 300 630.