VCAT hears and decides cases about:
- unpaid owners corporation fees
- alleged breaches of the Owners Corporation Act 2006, regulations or rules by a lot owner, occupier or owners corporation
- short stay accommodation relating to conduct that happened on or after 1 February 2019
- owners corporation management fees, performance or management contracts
- repairs and maintenance of common property
- financial management or record keeping of an owners corporation
- neighbourhood disputes affecting service companies, company title corporations or unit owners.