24 results

Other things we can help with – Guardians and administrators

We can help resolve some issues or give you advice about existing guardians, administrators, supportive guardians or supportive administrators.

How we make decisions

Find out how VCAT makes decisions in cases about guardians and administrators.

Co-owned land and goods

You can apply to us if you want us to make an order for the sale or division of co-owned land or goods. We hear these applications under the Property Law Act 1958.

Children Youth and Families Act 2005 (Child Welfare Matters)

VCAT can review certain decisions made under the Children, Youth and Families Act 2005, usually where a child or the child’s parent applies.