37 results

Prepare your submission for the hearing – Planning disputes

Before your planning dispute is heard at VCAT, you’ll need to prepare a submission. Find out how.

Withdraw your application – Planning disputes

If you want to withdraw your application to have a planning dispute heard at VCAT, find out what you need to do.

Decisions in planning disputes

Understand how we come to a decision when we hear a planning case at VCAT.

Professional Boxing and Combat Sports Act 1985

VCAT can review certain decisions made by the Professional Boxing and Combat Sports Board under the Professional Boxing and Combat Sports Act 1985.

Concessions and fee relief

Find out about concession card fees and eligibility for fee relief if you’re experiencing financial hardship. VCAT’s fees are set by the Victorian Government.

After you apply - Planning disputes

Once you have applied to VCAT, find out what happens next.


When you come to VCAT, you may need to pay an application fee, a hearing fee, or a fee for other VCAT services.