How to register for the Residential Tenancies Hub

Estate agents and community housing groups

You can access the Residential Tenancies Hub as a representative of an estate agency or community housing group, such as the Director of Housing, Women's Housing and Aboriginal Housing Victoria.

With a login you can:

  • make applications
  • get a VCAT reference number immediately upon making an application
  • in most cases receive details for your scheduled hearingDefinitionThe time and place at which VCAT hears the parties argue their case and makes a decision. date
  • withdraw applications before a hearing takes place
  • set up direct debit to pay any VCAT fees associated with your case automatically
  • create notices, including a notice to vacate and warrant of possession
  • renew proceedings
  • produce fee statements.

How to register

If you are registering to use the hub for the first time you will need to:

1. Download and complete the VCAT Residential Tenancies Hub agreement and the Registration and direct debit form.

2. Return the completed forms via email to or by post to:

RegistrarDefinitionThe officer in charge of the administrative section of VCAT, which is known as the registry. , Residential Tenancies Division
VCAT Residential Tenancies Hub
55 King St
Melbourne 3000

3. We will then send you login details.

Enquiries about the hub


Phone: 1300 01 8228