746 results

Account by Administrators

Find out about what an administrator must submit each year to VCAT.

Review and regulation

The Review and Regulation List has jurisdiction under a number of Acts of Parliament to review administrative decisions, conduct inquiries, accept


Apply for a review of a planning permit decision, to cancel or amend a permit, enforce a planning scheme, about a refusal to extend time for...

Powers of attorney

Decisions on issues about enduring powers of attorney or supportive attorney appointments.

Land valuation

Review of land valuations (for either rates and taxes or differential rating purposes) and disputes about compensation for acquisition of land.

Legal practice

The Legal Practice List hears and decides disputes between lawyers and clients about legal services and costs, and cases about lawyers’ conduct.

Mental health

VCAT can review decisions made by the Mental Health Tribunal under the Mental Health Act 2014.

Owners corporations

Apply about unpaid owners corporation fees, owners corporation financial management and record keeping, repairs and maintenance of lots and...

Building and construction

Apply about building work disputes; to review a decision made by a warranty insurer, the Domestic Building Dispute Resolution Victoria...

Residential tenancies

Apply about unpaid rent; problems claiming the bond after a tenancy or residency ends; repairs, maintenance, damages or changes to the property...<