Go to all resources

Major Cases List - Application to transfer a proceeding under the Environment Protection Act - Planning and Environment List

Application for works approval or licence to transfer a proceeding arising under section 33B of the Environment Protection Act 1970 into the Major Cases List A List is an area in VCAT that deals with cases of a similar nature. For example, the Residential Tenancies List decides cases between tenants and landlords, and the Civil Claims List handles disputes about buying or selling goods and services. .